31 January 2011

SoccerAM.

Do people remember what it was like when it was good?


Tim Lovejooooooooy. Helen Chamberlain (looking rather lovely), Sheephead, Rocket, Tubes. Topless Weather. Fixtures and Fittings. Feed the Goat. Oh the memories.

When Mr Lovejoooooooy left for...erm...something...it just wasn't the same. I tried, in vain, to watch it over the years following, but it's just a bit...well...well it seems like it's living off of its former greatness.

I used to get up every Saturday morning to watch Soccer AM before going football. Now I get up to watch Saturday Kitchen Live. There's nothing wrong with that in my book, but as far as I can tell, if Lovejoy was still on Soccer AM then I'd still be watching it!

I have nothing against the new bloke...whoever he is...Max I think. But he just isn't Tim. I miss the Geordie Dancing. I miss the Vegetarians. Ah it's all gone a bit soft around the edges now :/ bit like SkySports in general. Not that I was his biggest fan, but Andy Gray getting sacked for saying what we all know to be true?!?! Hahaha I joke. Still...bit pathetic really. Sodding Rupert Murdoch. Wanker.

Anywho, for today's weather:
In Scotland it'll be cloudy with a chance of snow. And as we move down to Leeds we can see it's gloriously sunny. In Warsaw there's a nasty storm brewing. And down South: light drizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment