8 August 2011

Revamp.

Eton Mess with a berry coulis
Basically, I've decided to have a whole different outlook on what I'm going to blog about, and ultimately it comes down to one thing: food!

What I mean to say is, I'm going to post on here my thoughts on various recipes I've tried out myself, as well as short reviews of restaurants and, perhaps, even some critiques of shop-bought deals, such as the Dine in for Two for £10 by Marks and Spencer. Mostly, though, it will be a place for me to share with you all my culinary exploits.

I'm not a prodigious blogger by any means, but if you happen to come across this, and are interested by the idea, then don't hesitate to follow me, and hopefully I can inspire people, young people especially, to cook a bit more. I say this because it seems to me that young people (16 - 25) are a bit reluctant sometimes to cook, or cook anything they're not used to. But I'm here to show that cooking is an experiment, and that it's all about trial and error: the only way you can learn is by making a few mistakes and perfecting your recipes as you go. The key thing to remember is that cooking should be enjoyable. It should be something that you want to do, and something that you come back to doing time and again.

So watch this space, and hopefully I'll be ready to post some of my better creations on here in a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment